Happy New Year!
After only two days of the new year, it’s time to say goodbye to new year’s resolutions. Visualize the year you want and set your intentions instead. Although many things are outside our control, visioning a successful year is not one of them.
I know you have some hopes for 2023. Ask yourself:
- How will this year be different than last year?
- What do I want to achieve?
Perhaps you want to expand your professional network, land your dream role, or reach a financial milestone. Maybe you want to become a better version of yourself – a Happy New You.
Know that it is possible to achieve everything you envision for this year. How?
“Set remarkable goals for yourself and get to work on achieving them.” – Marelisa Fabrega
Don’t Make Resolutions. Set Goals.
Millions of Americans make new year’s resolutions, but less than 10% will accomplish them, and there are reasons we fail. It is because our resolutions are often too lofty and loosely defined; however, goals are a game-changer.
No matter where you are now, you can use your current place as a starting point for great success. All you need to do is learn how to set clear, concise, and actionable goals that push you forward and build momentum.
There are simple strategies and tools you can implement that will help you set your goals and accomplish more. So, let’s begin!
Goal Setting Made Easy
- Vision – Clarity is essential for success. When setting goals, take a moment to envision where you will be and what you will be doing in a month, six months, and a year.
- Write – Numerous studies have shown that people who have written goals are far more likely to achieve them. 42% more likely! So write down your goals. If you want a visual reminder of your aspirations, consider creating a vision board.
- Plan – After you’ve written down what you want, you need an action plan. Here is one time it is okay to think small. What small actions can you take today, this week, or this month to move you closer to your vision? Small accomplishments along the way will keep you motivated.
I hope 2023 exceeds all your expectations. It is possible when you say goodbye to resolutions and embrace goals.